To facilitate the transformation of INDIA as the premier destination globally for Industry, Trade, Commerce and Agriculture.
- To make a beginning by developing into a world class centre by improving its physical and social infrastructure.
- To Promote Information Technology, Biotechnology as focal industries by leveraging the existing educational, industrial and agricultural resources in Maharashtra.
- Building a bridge between the education and the industry sector for a better future of the country
- To be effective voice of Trade, Commerce, Industry and Agriculture by :
- Recommending appropriate policy guidelines to the concerned authorities.
- Forging a common platform with affiliated bodies with a view to project a unified voice for all associations active in commerce, industry and agriculture .
- Providing a platform for networking and knowledge sharing especially to enhance the abilities of the members to forge ahead in the competitive world.
- Increasing our membership.
- Recognizing the services of individuals and organizations for their outstanding contribution to social and economic development in India
Inauguration of Indo Global Chamber of Commerce, Industries and Agriculture (IGCCIA) at the hands of Chief Minister of Uttrakhand Hon. Vijayji Bahuguna.
In the photo (From Left) Hon. Anees Ahmed (Former Minister of Higher Education, Maharashtra State) Dr. Anwar Shaikh (President IGCCIA), Prof. Rakesh Mittal (Director General, Choice Group of Institute), Hon. Vijayji Bahuguna, Chief Minister of Uttrakhand, Prof. Abdul Ahad (Director, Central India Group), Hon. Vijay Darda (Member of Parliament) and Hon. Satish Seth (Director of Reliance Telecom Limited and Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group Limited)